At the moment we are running a special offer for new members! Try joining us for half the year, before deciding to join us for a full year in 2021!
We are now in our 64th year and need your help to perpetuate our success. Please mention us to friends and family!
The membership year runs from March to February
Benefits of TRHA membership:
- Trade price horticultural goods from our trading store
- Free monthly newsletter packed with gardening, local and association news
- Tips and advice from our volunteers
- Occasional talks on gardening and related topics
- Eligibility to enter any of our three shows a year ( including children’s section )
- Activities for children
- 10% discount on horticultural purchases at some of the local garden centres (Hare Hatch Sheeplands and Ladd’s Garden Centre). You will need to produce your Membership card at the time of purchase.
The Association is affiliated with the Royal Horticultural Society, the Vegetable Society, the Daffodil Society, the Sweet Pea Society, the Chrysanthemum Society, and the Dahlia Society. Periodicals from these societies are kept at the store, and may be borrowed by members.
Other membership queries please email TRHAmembership@gmail.com
Annual Membership Fees – Only £7.00 per family, or £6 for Senior Citizens.