We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation run by volunteers.
Our objectives are to:
- Promote gardening and allotment cultivation to all ages
- Hold meetings on horticultural topics for members
- Stage shows for members
- Offer gardening supplies at discounted rates
- Organise visits and days out to places of interest
- Provide an informative monthly Newsletter to each member
We pride ourselves on being a community organisation and our committee and members have supported a number of local horticultural projects.
We are now in our 64th year and need your help to perpetuate our success! Please spread the word about our Association. If you are interested in joining our committee or becoming a TRHA member please see our contact page
Annual Membership Fees – Only £7.00 per family, or £6 for Senior Citizens.
Our constitution is reviewed annually and can be viewed here: